Friday, February 28, 2014

Global Awakening Partner Video

At my job at Global Awakening, my position was usually to make everyone else's job in the video production department easier. I organized the video as it came in, I backed up all the content on LTO tapes, and I would find clips whenever someone needed something. My job included so many various small tasks that I sometimes forget what they all were! I helped with video transcription, I made MP3s, I created downloadable links. But one of my favorite things was when I helped out with shoots.

I helped edit the script for this video and entered the voice over into an iPad teleprompter. I also held a boom mic for some of the tracking shots (and I must have done a good job since you can't see me running out of the way!)



I worked at Global Awakening as a video content organizer from January 2013 until April 2014. I only quit because I recently got married and moved to Maryland. I commuted for one month, but it was simply too much to drive 100 miles per day! I am hoping I can find a job soon that puts my passion for ministry and media together again.

No comments:

Post a Comment